- We collect by ourselves or through third parties information on users of the site comprising cookies, internet (IP) addresses of users, savegame data uploaded voluntarily by users, and email addresses for registering accounts.
- We collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Cookies may be used for identifying the user's uploads or account details for the sole purpose of providing the functionality of the site.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Failure to provide certain information may limit certain functionality of this website.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it is necessary. Users may request removal of data.
- Users are responsible for publishing personal data of third parties through this site, and by doing so confirm they have obtained consent to provide this information.
- A user's personal data may be used as required in legal proceedings should the need arise from improper use of the services provided. The user acknowledges and agrees to this use.
- The web server upload.farm runs on may log personal data including internet (IP) addresses of users interacting with the site for debugging and maintainance.
- Personal data may be accessed by persons involved in operation of the site.
- Requests for further information on how data is used may be sent to the data controller, and users may request at any time that the data controller correct, update, or remove their personal data.
- We do not support 'Do Not Track' requests.
- A user's email addresses, collected when registering an upload.farm account, may be used to communicate regarding the user's account, as well as promotional or commercial communications. By registering, the user accepts and agrees to this usage.
- Third parties may also place and read cookies on the user's browser or use web beacons to collect information as a result of serving advertisements on the site.
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://upload.farm, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on upload.farm's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on upload.farm's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by upload.farm at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on upload.farm's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. upload.farm makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, upload.farm does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall upload.farm or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on upload.farm's website, even if upload.farm or a upload.farm authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on upload.farm's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. upload.farm does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. upload.farm may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However upload.farm does not make any commitment to update the materials.
upload.farm has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by upload.farm of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
upload.farm may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Policies last updated 13/05/2017.